We require minimum order of 80 Sq Ft with subway and field tiles. Minimum order quantity can be made of a combination of products. If you are planning to pick up your order from our warehouse in South Hackensack, NJ or ship it to a location in tri-state area, there is no minimum quantity required to complete your purchase. Please contact us for more details regarding warehouse pick-ups and local deliveries.
Minimum quantity of 80 Sq Ft of tiles/mosaics required for a purchase of a saddle(s)/threshold(s). If you need only a saddle(s)/threshold(s) without any tiles or mosaics, please contact us to get a quote. No minimum required for warehouse pick-ups and deliveries to locations in tri-state area. Please contact us for more information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SHIPPING POLICY
Welcome to our online store! www.JerseyTileDepot.com and its associates provide their products and services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop within this website, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to our website, to understand our practices.
When you visit www.JerseyTileDepot.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of www.JerseyTileDepot.com or its parent company or companies or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of www.JerseyTileDepot.com, with copyright authorship for this collection by www.JerseyTileDepot.com, and protected by international copyright laws.
www.JerseyTileDepot.com’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not www.JerseyTileDepot.com’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits www.JerseyTileDepot.com. All other trademarks not owned by https://www.JerseyTileDepot.com or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by www.JerseyTileDepot.com or its subsidiaries.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
www.JerseyTileDepot.com grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of www.JerseyTileDepot.com. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of www.JerseyTileDepot.com. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of www.JerseyTileDepot.com and our associates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing www.JerseyTileDepot.com’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of www.JerseyTileDepot.com. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by www.JerseyTileDepot.com. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of www.JerseyTileDepot.com so long as the link does not portray www.JerseyTileDepot.com, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any www.JerseyTileDepot.com logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission of www.JerseyTileDepot.com.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, if any, and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password, if such account or password exists. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. www.JerseyTileDepot.com and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, EMAILS, AND OTHER CONTENT
Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. www.JerseyTileDepot.com reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant www.JerseyTileDepot.com and its associates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant www.JerseyTileDepot.com and its associates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify www.JerseyTileDepot.com or its associates for all claims resulting from content you supply. www.JerseyTileDepot.com has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. www.JerseyTileDepot.com takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
www.JerseyTileDepot.com and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, www.JerseyTileDepot.com does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is completely accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by www.JerseyTileDepot.com itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused and undamaged condition. When returning a product that you believe is not as described, partial returns will not be accepted.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY www.JerseyTileDepot.com ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. www.JerseyTileDepot.com MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, www.JerseyTileDepot.com DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. www.JerseyTileDepot.com DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM www.JerseyTileDepot.com ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. www.JerseyTileDepot.com WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
By visiting www.JerseyTileDepot.com, you agree that the laws of the State of New Jersey, United States, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and www.JerseyTileDepot.com or its associates.
In connection with any dispute relating in any way to your visit to www.JerseyTileDepot.com or to products you purchase through www.JerseyTileDepot.com, www.JerseyTileDepot.com may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the State of New Jersey, United States of America, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Any arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. In the event of an arbitration, the arbitrators award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
Please review our other policies, such as our Shipping and Returns policy, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to www.JerseyTileDepot.com. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
PRODUCT & ORDER-RELATED INFORMATION
Natural stone is a product of nature and is therefore subject to natural variations of color, shading, veins, markings and texture from piece to piece. The typical variation of a stone is dependent upon the type of stone selected. No claims will be accepted after materials are fabricated or installed. We extend no guarantees; expressed or implied, as to slipperiness, wear resistance or maintenance procedures. All natural stone is subject to some wearing or scratching over time. Please keep in mind that our products have the highest quality in terms of material grade, surface processing and finish. Rest assured that you will not be getting any rejected or defective items. (Beware that in most of the listings online, commercial grade, defective or rejected materials are traded). Please make your comparisons keeping all these in mind and place your orders accordingly for your own benefit. Do not forget that you are making a long term investment which should last for a long period of time.
Samples & Sampling Procedures:
- We very highly recommend that you get a sample of a product before committing to a large order. Natural stone products have quite a bit of variation in terms of colors, shading, finish, texture, etc.; regardless of which product you choose or where you get the items from. Therefore, it is always the best for you to personally get a sample and approve it before placing an actual order.
- ALL SAMPLES are NON-RETURNABLE. We only charge a small fee for our samples to cover shipping expenses. In fact, this fee does not fully cover the shipping costs we incur shipping your samples to you. Therefore, we are not able to accept returns on any sample items. (A SAMPLE is defined as an order consisting of a quantity of "1" of any given line item)
- ONLY 1 SAMPLE of EACH ITEM per HOUSEHOLD / ADDRESS IS ALLOWED. MULTIPLE SAMPLE ORDERS of the SAME ITEM PLACED BY THE SAME BUYER / HOUSEHOLD WILL NOT BE SHIPPED without our prior permission / approval. If you need multiple samples of a particular item, please reach us directly to get more information about this option.
- Please remember, samples are a way to help our customers make better decisions by seeing the item(s) in person for approval. In almost all cases, our samples are chosen in such a way to show the overall characteristics of the actual item. Therefore, a single sample of a particular item should be more than sufficient to get an idea about how that particular product looks & feels in real life. We do our very best to send samples that represent the overall characteristics of the item and the entire lot as a whole.
Order Quantity Recommendations, Continuations & Add-ons:
- No matter how hard you try and what you do, estimating the exact amount of material you'll be needing is almost always impossible. Depending on several different factors (e.g. the layout of the installation area, desired tile patterning, the skillfulness of the installers, required cuts, etc.) it is always the best to get some additional materials to complete your project without running short on materials. Usually, getting 5-10% extra material would be sufficient in most cases but please talk to your professional tile setter or installer to come up with the exact quantities of material you will need for your project.
- Before placing your order, please make sure to carefully check how an item is sold and in what form it is being offered (e.g. full sheets, lots, sets, etc.) Also, be aware of the physical characteristics of the particular material you are working with. Some natural stone products will have more breakage or waste during installation and it is always best to keep this in mind and place your orders accordingly.
- Also, even from the same manufacturers, identical products that come in different shipments/lots may vary quite a bit in terms of shading and coloring. Even though we work with highly reliable manufacturers with large and consistent manufacturing capabilities, due to the nature of these products, variations are inherent and cannot be avoided. Therefore, when placing an order, please be very careful and try to order the correct quantity needed for the project as we cannot guarantee the same color/shade of tile on any orders placed at different times. Please try to combine all of your orders together and do your best to accurately anticipate the quantity of material needed for your project. This will help to avoid any future supply and " product matching" problems.
- Except for custom or hand-made items (and unless otherwise stated on a particular item listing page), all of our advertised items are in stock at all times and available for immediate shipping. Depending on the size and the contents of your order, most orders will be shipped in 1-3 business days. And depending on your location, you can expect to receive your order in 2-7 business days, in most cases. (Please refer to the specific item page and listing details for more information on a certain item and exceptions / exclusions). For specific questions and expedited shipping options, please contact us directly to get more information.
Returns, Exchanges & Refunds:
- Unless otherwise stated (and except for the items listed below), all our items are returnable. To return an item, please contact us via e-mail email@example.com with your order details (e.g. customer name, order number, reason for return, etc.) to request a return authorization number (RMA number). No returns will be accepted or processed without prior written authorization.
- Your order can only be returned within 2 weeks (the "Return" Period) of receiving your order(s). We are forced to keep our return period relatively short since these are natural stone items and they can only be sold together with the corresponding lots that they belong to. The short return period helps us make sure that the returned items can still be combined with their original lots.
- Calacatta Gold Marble items are not returnable. All sales are final with Calacatta Gold Marble items.
- www.JerseyTileDepot.com does not accept returns after the end of the Return Period and does not accept any claims once the products have been installed. As such, please inspect the contents of your order carefully upon receipt.
- All returned materials will be subject to a 15% re-stocking fee, which will be deducted from your refund. Shipping costs are NOT refundable and all return shipping costs are the customer? responsibility. Please carefully package all materials in the original packaging for return. You will receive your refund, in the original method of payment, within a week of our receipt of the return and verification of the condition of the products.
- Product must be inspected prior to installation. Installation of the product means its acceptance. Please note that Jersey Tile Depot does NOT accept any returns or claims once the product has been installed.
- Unless the return is being originated because of an error on our end (e.g. due to the wrong product(s) being shipped), buyer will be responsible for ALL SHIPPING CHARGES, including the initial shipping charges that we originally incurred to ship the products, as well as the return shipping charges that would be incurred to ship the product back to us. We provide FREE SHIPPING for orders over $1,000 to most of the East Coast states and FREE SHIPPING regardless of order amount to NY, NJ, CT. The prices offered to these states are "delivered" prices (unless otherwise stated), as long as the buyer keeps the product. In cases where a buyer wants to return / exchange a product because of any other reason other than the cases when a wrong item is shipped by us, the buyer will be responsible for all the shipping (and the other related) charges, as explained above. Therefore, please make sure that the products that you are ordering are exactly what you desire and want to use in your project. Unfortunately, the return process on big and heavy items such as ours is a very complicated, expensive and tiring process for all parties involved. Once again, we highly encourage getting samples beforehand to check out the item(s) for yourself in person. Pictures are not an adequate substitute and should only be used as a rough estimation.
- Only COMPLETE RETURNS are allowed. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY PARTIAL RETURNS, under any circumstances. We enforce this policy to avoid hand-picking, sorting and choosing of our products. In natural stone, variations are an inherent and natural part of the product; and buyers need to be aware of these variations before placing their orders. That's why we strongly encourage getting samples and seeing the variations in the product, in the best way you can, in terms of colors, shading and texture. Some customers are not aware of these facts and would like to choose the colors / shades that they like the most and return the possibly undesired parts of their orders. Unfortunately, this is not possible as our materials are sold altogether, with all the colors being mixed naturally together, as they are observed in nature. (This does not mean that you would get unusable, low-quality items in your order. This restriction deals mostly with the colors and shading of the product. Other than that, our products are of the best quality available in today's market).
- Please note that any damage of the material MUST be reported within three (3) days of delivery of the order. Any claims made after this period will not be refunded and partial returns will not be accepted.
Non-Returnable Non-Refundable / Restricted Items:
- All SAMPLES (Quantity of "1" of any line item)
- Custom / Hand-made Products
- All STANDARD QUALITY items offered with special pricing
- Special / custom orders (including non-stock items)
- Special ON-SALE / CLOSE-OUT items (as specified on the item listing pages)
DAMAGES, COVERAGE & CLAIMS PROCEDURES
- For smaller items, we use foam and layers of bubble wrap to pack our orders very carefully. For larger items, once again, we use very sturdy packaging materials while securing the items into strong wooden crates or pallets for the utmost safety in transit.
- For all your orders, a tracking number will be provided once the items get shipped to you. Please make use of the tracking number(s) to anticipate the estimated delivery date of your order. That way you can be proactively prepared for the delivery of your order and check the items as soon as they get delivered.
- Please immediately inspect the shipment(s), especially on the outside and see if you are noticing any visible damages. (If you happen to be at the delivery address at the time of the delivery and the delivery crew is still with you, please notify them about the visible damages and have them make notes on the delivery paperwork. This would make the overall claims process with the carrier much less complicated). Detailed photos of the damaged product will be required. Absolutely no claims will be accepted once the material has been installed.
- You need to check the contents of your order right away and notify us of any damages, problems or discrepancies as soon as possible. You'll have 3 days to report any possible damages, problems or discrepancies, after receiving your order. (We will not accept any claims after that period as it becomes almost impossible to support your case with the carriers, especially in the case of damages, as they require timely evidence and communication).
If you have any additional questions or concerns that we have not addressed above, please do not hesitate to contact us any time via email. firstname.lastname@example.org